Immediate needs? We’re here for you.
Teeth emergencies can happen at any time, and it’s important it is to be seen as soon as possible. Not only does emergency care address your pain or discomfort, it also can help prevent a problem from worsening. Whether you are experiencing sudden pain and bleeding, damage caused from an accident, or prior dental work that has loosened, we are here to provide you with emergency dental services.
Please contact us immediately if you experience:
- Serious pain, discomfort, or bleeding in your teeth.
- Injuries such as broken, knocked-out, or loose teeth.
Note: If you still have a knocked-out tooth, touch it only on its chewing surface—don’t handle it by the root. Rinse the tooth only with water and keep it wet, either by returning it to your mouth or by placing it in a cup of saliva or milk to retain the tooth roots. Bring the tooth to your emergency appointment, and we will do what we can to save it.
- A sharp toothache.
- A pulled-out filling or crown.
- Sudden or excessively bleeding gums.
- Damaged or chipped veneer, crown, or bonded tooth.